Tuesday, February 21, 2006

state of the blog

no no, it isn't dead, despite the fact that it's been two weeks. it's just been two very busy weeks. well not so much busy as i've killed a lot of time doing other things. this past week the olympics have been on and that's definitely sucked away large chunks of free time. i've finally got all my photos up: from field trips, my trip to Florence, and most recently my trip to Milan and Torino. the pictures tell the story of the things i saw better than any of my rambling prose could, so the only things gone by the wayside are the little anecdotes and stories...i will have to keep posting more frequently in the future so those things aren't lost. and even the old ones may be brought up later as they are retold and remembered. anyhow, now onto my Torino post (which you had to scroll past to read this) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home